Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Good tunes...

9/16/08

Newest Smith family member...



Meet the newest member of the Smith family...this is Eli...he is a God-send to Matthew's parents...as most of you know, Cooper passed unexpectedly a few weeks ago...Matthew and I found this nice man in Alabama who breeds Brittany dogs...so, here is Eli! We drove south during the Gustav evacuation on a Sunday night to surprise "Doc" with this cutie-patootie of a pup! It was well worth the drive...JoAnna was a sweetheart and stuck it out with us, too! Eli is such a sweet little boy! I think he's very loved already!

4 comments:

Kyle and Matt Still said...

YEAH!!!!! so glad you entered the blogging world...can't wait to keep up with joanna through this. hope ya'll are feeling better today. chewy was brave to come to the game!!

Shelly said...

I can't wait to meet Joanna!!! It feels like forever since I have seen ya'll!! I am planning on coming down for the Auburn game and really hope that I am able to see you and Joanna!!
Love,
Shelly
PS- preciious little pup as well!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

So glad you started a blog!!! Can't wait to keep up with ya'll!!!!

Kyle and Matt Still said...

ok, commenting again...i tagged you on my blog so check it out and get busy!!!

Adorable!

** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip **

Love this movie!

*** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip ***