Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Good tunes...

11/10/08

Toofie!

Big news! JoAnna started cutting a tooth on Saturday...well, I'm sure that process started way back when, but the little toofie made it's debut by peaking out just a tiny bit on Saturday morning! I was suspecting it was about to happen: we had a really rough past week with the time change, shots, and apparently a tooth. It's not out much, but now I can feel it with my finger. I know posts without pics are boring, but there's no way to get a pic that close up of her...she doesn't love for me to force her tongue back and pull her lip down...haha! Maybe I'll get her to smile really big soon! 6 months, 2 weeks

4 comments:

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

Happy Anniversary...What an exciting day!! Love you! Congrats JoAnna on your first tooth! You are such a growing girl!

Kyle and Matt Still said...

how fun...a tooth and an anniversary! hope to see you guys this weekend. it should be a cold one!

Excel Training Systems said...

That little sweetpea looks just like Matthew!

What is her fav food?

Teixeira Family said...

HEY! where are the baptism pics?? happy belated anniversary! we will miss you all at thanksgiving. sounds like everyone is going to be in woodville...i don't think that has happened in at least 5 years or more! We will be in west point sunday to sunday so if you can swing a trip over that would be great!

Adorable!

** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip **

Love this movie!

*** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip ***