JoAnna had a blast on her first Christmas. She enjoyed mostly getting to tear up (and eat) wrapping paper. We managed to break only one ornament! It was so much fun seeing her experience for the first time all the little joys that we take for granted...like tree lights, sweet tea, and time with people we love (although it was brief). She got tons of toys and things to entertain her, so we'll be busy with all those things for quite some time. We hope you all had a very merry Christmas, too!
JoAnna 8 months
P.S. the Cabbage Patch Kid is staying in the box until JoAnna gets older...I HAD to buy her because Antoinette Lolita (haha) and JoAnna share the same birthday! Plus they're celebrating 25 years now! Definitely makes me feel old!
1 year ago



.gif)
5 comments:
Looks like she had a great first Christmas! I love the teeny tiny bows in her hair. I cannot believe she is already EIGHT months old!
hey holly - you and i have never met before, but i feel like i know joanna! i used to be "doc's" nurse and he is soooo proud of that sweet little girl. i am sad that i dont get to hear about her everyday and see new pictures, so i am glad that i found your blog. she is precious, and i told him all the time that i think she looks just like him! take care of that sweet little girl and thanks for sharing the photos! she is too cute!
amy s. norris
Hey Holly - It looks like you guys had a great first Christmas! It's just so much fun with these little ones!!! I love the scrapblog slideshow! I may steal that idea.
Andrea
Good to talk to you today! Your pics are great...JoAnna is such a cutie! Don't you love the way Cabbage Patch kids smell?
Holly- Joanna is growing so fast and is an absolute doll!!!! I love getting to keep up with all of you!!!
Post a Comment