Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Good tunes...

5/28/09

Hair lately...

JoAnna's hair is growing/going out of control! I keep saying I've gotta get it cut, but WHEN!?! I am rarely home before 5:30 during the week, and trust me - a haircut isn't something either one of us would do well with at the time of day. I've played with it and put it up in knots, tails, barretts, etc. Getting JoAnna agreeable to wear anything in her hair to help the situation has been work in itself. Anyway, she seems to be "giving in" a little more lately and is letting me at least have her eyes visible. I thought I'd share some pictures I've gotten over the past month or so...
JoAnna, 11-13 months

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Don't cut it!!! I love the piggy tails...so cute!

Angela said...

i get cousar and barrett's hair cut at lamystique on saturdays. cindy does it! she is WONDERFUL!

Felicia said...

I love love your slideshow. Your baby girl is so precious!

Adorable!

** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip **

Love this movie!

*** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip ***