Watch Me Grow!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Good tunes...

1/21/09

JoAnna's 1st New Year's Celebration

I felt it was totally necessary to find some way for JoAnna to celebrate her first New Year's Eve. So, I decided to make an imaginary cake decorated with Cheerios - definitely a last minute thing. She LOVED it! She could hardly wait to clobber (?) it with her hands...she squealed and laughed the whole time. She made a great effort to eat all the Cheerios she could possibly fit in her mouth. I should have used the video camera instead, but maybe you'll "hear" her facial expressions. Good news is most of the Cheerios fell to the floor with her excitement. She definitely enjoyed herself, which is really all I wanted to see! I think it's safe to say she'll be all about her first birthday cake!
JoAnna 8 months

1 comment:

The Ubran Poetess said...

Precious! I've never thought of the possibility of a Cheerio cake - but what a great idea for a little one her age! Thank you for sharing!

Adorable!

** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip **

Love this movie!

*** pause my music player (at top) to listen to this clip ***